Saturday, November 1, 2008

Birthday Wishes!

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Kathy! Happy Birthday to you!
We miss you everyday! Wesley reminded me that it was almost Kathy's birthday about 3 weeks ago. I asked Wesley what he wanted to be for Halloween and he did not answer the question. He was quiet for a few seconds and then he said it is Kathy's birthday after Halloween and wanted to get her a present.
We decided to make her a card.





Jim, I hope you treated her real nice :)
And thank you Kathy for the Halloween card, Wes has asked me to read it to him at least twice now. It is hanging on our fridge next to the ghost he made at preschool by painting his foot white, stamping it on black paper and adding eyes. Too cute!

Halloween pictures to come soon! Hope you all had a safe and fun Halloween.
Love, Sabrina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good morning on a snowy Friday morning. I read your latest blog entry and sat here and cried!! It was fun to see your smiling faces and it is times like these that I really miss my little friends. I have been in St Paul for a couple days, will head back to ND on Saturday if the weather cooperates. Thanks for the birthday greetings, please give Wesley a hug and a tickle. Love to all, Kathy