Friday, February 20, 2009

Welcome new friends!

Welcome lovers of scraping, stamping and all things crafty. And lovers of Angela and Unity Stamp! Thanks for paying me a visit. I am very new to this craft, you can even call me a stamping virgin :) I have never thought of myself as crafty. However I am VERY EXCITED to be learning.
I have made 2 birthday cards, 1 shower card, christmas cards and have started my first scrapbook page. I want to THANK YOU for all the inspiration you have given me thru your projects. I enjoy visiting you all thru the blog hop and the wonderful posts highlighting your work on the Unity Stamp Company blog. I do have to say that it is your projects and wonderful ideas that have made me decide to give this {possibly new addiction} a try.

I'd like to share with you what I have done thus far, I know a bit elementary - I have so much to learn but am loving it so far!


My first ever project.


Second attempt to be crafty! A bit better I think...

Most recent.


My favorite quote ever is
Happiness is Something you CREATE! -unknown


Hope you have a FABULOUS weekend!
Sabrina

1 comment:

eryn hannig said...

HEY GIRL!!! Great projects...we need to plan a crafting night together SOON!! :) Have a fabulous week!