Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Today is a special day for 2 reasons (there are many other reasons but I will only list two).
2 very special anniversaries today!
Unity Stamp Company is celebrating being in business for one year! Congrats Unity! You are amazing people and a company that is backed by love and the desire to give to others, you are a true inspiration... I love you guys!!
and...
Adam and I are celebrating our 10 year anniversary today! It is hard to believe, the time has gone so fast. We have accomplished so much and have so much to be thankful for.
Happy Anniversary sweetie - I Love you!
We are off to the swimming pool for a nice relaxing soak in the pool and hot tub, then off to Shipwreck Beach where we will renew our vows using Hawaiian ritals of cleaning the past to have a fresh new start. I am SO excited! And then off into the sunset, literally, we will be going on a sunset dinner cruise to the Na Pali Coast.
This is a Perfect day!
Life is Good!

No comments: