Sunday, November 15, 2009

Did ya miss me?

Hello all! Wow it has been a long time since my last post.
Time to get back at it!

We have had a few ups and downs over the last few months.
I think we are getting it all worked out now.
So time to get back at my posts. Did ya miss me? I'm BACK!

I am getting really excited for the holidays. I just to decorate.
I know it is a bit early with Thanksgiving still 2 weeks away,
but today I took all the Christmas decorations out of storage and set up the outside lights. Don't give me any crap {Jen} - it was nice outside today! We don't know how long that will last!!  :~)

Speaking of being nice out today, Wes and I played in the sandbox this afternoon. We are in Minnesota, right? What a beautiful day! No one tell mother nature it is November, I am liking this weather!

Short and Sweet today, lots to do! Hope you are enjoying the beautiful day!

Sabrina

No comments: