Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hello Friends & Family. Wow, I have not blogged in a really long time. I have been posting on facebook pretty regularly but I think it is time to get back to blogging. We have a lot of catching up to do! I will start with a current post and I will update you all with our summer and fall adventures in my next posts.

Tonight we carved our Halloween pumpkins. Wesley actually wanted to help take the guts out this year, last year he would not touch it. It did take him a little while to warm up to the smell and he never really did dig in, I however had it everywhere.

We had a lot of fun, here's a few pictures.









Laundry - did ya see the laundry basket? Always doing laundry aren't we, I am so use to it there I didn't even notice until after we were done taking pictures. Too funny :)

I am pretty excited about Halloween this year, Adam and I will be dressing up and heading out on the town with our friends. We have not done that for years. It should be a good time! There will be pictures, I am sure of it!

More later {sooner this time}!

No comments: