Thursday, April 10, 2008

Florida Keys

Florida Keys Here We Come!

Busy packing and repacking tonight. Do we ever have enough with us when we go? I seam to always forget something. Camera - check, swim suite - check, ahh...need the sunblock.
Can you believe we are going to get 10 inches of snow and its April 10th, where is spring. Glad to be getting out of here! I just got a call from our condo welcoming us and they say it is 82 there at 7:00 at night. PERFECT!
We will be leaving Saturday Morning and will be gone until the following Saturday. Our cell phone plan works in Florida so feel to call anytime!
We are coming home on American Airline, if you have been following the news you know that American has left over 2500 passengers stranded because they have grounded their planes for mechanical problems. I guess being stuck in Florida won't be terrible! :)
If I get time at the computer I will post some of our activies and I will post pictures when we get back.
Keep me posted of things happening back home by leaving me comments on this blog. I would love to here from all of you.

Fun in the Sun here we come!

No comments: